Feedback requested

Please let me know how do u feel about my Posts, your feedback motivates me to write more and helps me to correct my self. you can comment on the post or send me an email on hamza.mirza21@gmail.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hajj 2010

Assalam-o-Alaikum,
By the grace of god i am going for Hajj this year. Pilgrims from all over the world have started to arrive in Makkah. Please enjoy pictures below taken recently in Makkah. The crowd is huge and the people in the crowd are from different backgrounds and countries. I will do detail articles about my experience in Makkah (before Hajj), Madina and Hajj. So keep on visiting my blog for the detailed coverage but for now check out the pictures below:

enlarge the pictures by clicking on them






4 comments:

  1. Congratulations brother. May Allah reward you with His will. Aameen.
    Plz remember in prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its late but thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I like it. Thanks for sharing.
    Holy trip

    ReplyDelete

free counters